Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Absence

Sorry about the absence lately. I have had a lot going on. I keep signing in to write a post about my thoughts and feelings and then proceed to write down a few paragraphs before hitting the delete button. There are a lot of changes going on right now. In all aspects of my life. I don't know yet to what extent I feel comfortable writing about the things going on. I am still fairly new to the blog world and I am still quite reserved in my writings. Maybe thats why I don't have many readers..haha. I don't want to say that I am not honest in my posts because I totally am but I just choose not to incorporate my struggles into them. For today I will just say that I am grateful for the blessings in my life. My wonderful, understanding husband and my 2 incredible kids. I feel right now as if the rest of my world could crumble around me and as long as I have those 3 then it wouldn't matter. Eh just feeling sorry for myself. I will post more as the time is right but as of right now its just not feeling right.

On another note, Christmas was incredible. I will write a detailed post on that soon. Boo was a hoot. At 3 she's really starting to "get it" More on that later. Gotta go for now.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment