Saturday, December 12, 2009

A little catchin up

So I haven't really posted anything in a while...sorry. I have been so busy with just the day to day things that I really haven't had a moment to just sit and think or write.

Curly is really trying to crawl with all his might. He gets on all fours and rocks and kinda scoots a little bit but doesnt have the real movement down yet. But he gets to where he wants to go by rolling around. I just know it wont be long before he is chasing his big sis around. You can just see it in his eyes how bad he wants to go after her. He had just recovered from a cold and then last night woke up with a goopy eye and nose again. Cold #2 for a little guy. Poor thing!

Boo is doing so good. I think she may be FINALLY getting out of the testing phase (for now) She is starting to listen better and be sweet and lovable again.

Thanksgiving was really great. We had it at our house again this year for my husbands side of the family. It was pretty crazy but still a nice time. Everyone pitched in and brought something for food so that helped a lot. We didnt get together with my family partly because Curly had a cold but mostly because my nephew had phemonia and we didnt want to expose the kids to that.

I am getting super excited for our cruise in January. I have really lost quite a bit of weight and am going to continue to try and lose more. I haven't been on a vacation in about 4 years and I really want to feel good about myself. Great motivation to get my baby baby weight off. Actually at this point my weight is below what I was when I got pregnant with Boo so I am right on track.

Still have not done any of my Christmas shopping yet. Terrible I know. But we really dont have to many people to buy for so I'm not too worried about it. Next saturday my sister and I are scheduled to go shopping together so hopefully I can pick some things up then.

My next post is going to be about co-sleeping. I really want to get my opinion out there and hear what others have to say about it. I know that as far as my family goes. (inlaws included) they do not share my feelings on this but I'd really like to share so hopefully in the next couple of days I can finally get that posted. Watch for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment