Monday, September 28, 2009

Introductions

So a little more about my little family. My daughter is 3 yrs old. She is the biggest daddy's girl ever! We call her our little monkey because she loves to climb. Her laugh is contagious and she is the love of our lives! She is the best big sister! She loves her baby brother to no end. I suspect that this will last until he is mobile and stealing all her toys. haha. Since getting the movie Monsters Inc for her birthday her new nickname is Boo. She adores the little girl on that movie and the funnier part is that she looks kinda like her too. So this is what she will be referred to on my blog. Without further adoo.


Boo




Next up is my little man. Oh he is the cuddliest sweetest little guy ever! He is extremely ticklish and smiles as soon as he opens his eyes in the morning. He rarely cries and he is SUCH a mommas boy. No complaints here. He has adorable strawberry blond curly hair. I could just kiss him all day long. I introduce you to


Curly


No comments:

Post a Comment